April Calendar Blocks and FREE Pattern

It's April and I have another set of blocks from my Quilter's Block a Day Calendar. There are 30 blocks in TWO sizes, along with complete directions for one quilt! The free quilt pattern is Dancing Double Cross (12" block from April 6; 63" x 63" quilt).

Dancing Double Cross FREE pattern with April Blocks
I made a full size quilt from the Nonsense Block (yes, that's the traditional name for this). Here is my No Nonsense Jane quilt using the Jane Collection of fabrics from Blank Quilting.

Block Size: 15". Quilt Size: 60" x 60"


No Nonsense Jane Quilt
In my calendar it is the April 18 Block. Would you like the free pattern for this quilt? Why not? You can get it at my Craftsy store FREE. I made it for Blank and I own all the rights to it. This is a fabulous way to feature a wonderful large scale print.

For those who would like to see ALL of the April blocks, click the links below and they will take you to the weekly reveals of the blocks made by Patricia Bryant of Australia.

Week 14 - April 2 - 8
Week 15 - April 9 - 15
Week 16 - April 16 - 22
Week 17 - April 23 - 29

You can see ALL of the blocks in the calendar, in alphabetical order here: Block a Day Calendar. Be careful; you could spend some serious time there looking at all of those 366 blocks!

I've also included a list of all the blocks in the calendar (366) and the sizes. It's at the end of the March Blocks pdf. You can also link to it here: Quilter's Block a Day Calendar Blocks

This set of April Blocks is a full 42 pages. How about some more of those No-Nonsense Jane Blocks?


15" Jane Block in Amber

15" Jane Block in Begonia

15" Jane Block in Cayenne
You can get your copy of the APRIL blocks at my Craftsy store. If you missed the January, February and March sets, they are there, too!

January Calendar Blocks (31 blocks and 2 quilt patterns)

February Calendar Blocks (29 blocks and 2 quilt patterns)

March Calendar Blocks (31 blocks and 2 quilt patterns, along with list of ALL 366 blocks by size)

April Calendar Blocks (30 blocks and 1 quilt pattern)

So many blocks, so little time . . .

Comments

  1. Blogger is letting me comment on embedded blocks again! Yay, until they upgrade again and I can't any more. That's the pattern. =) These are wonderful blocks, and I did make that one during the Calendar BOM. It was a lot of fun. I particularly like the amber one you show here in 15" size. Those are great colors and all three of those blocks look so light and happy. I like the curly background, too. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com